Saturday, February 23, 2008
(Post # 69) On Breast Pain
Breast pain can be due to many possible causes such as:
1. Hormonal fluctuations from menstruation, pregnancy, puberty, menopause, and breastfeeding.
2. Fibrocystic breast disease, but pain is a very unusual symptom of breast cancer.
3. Cervical spine (neck)dysfunction.
4. Thoracic spine (rib cage) dysfunction.
...So what can you do?
1. Drink plenty of water and avoid sodas especially Coke and Pepsi.
2. Exercise everyday for 20 minutes, swimming is one of the best exercise for this condition, it helps to stimulate lymphatic drainage and blood flow.
3. Eat plenty of raw food such as fruits and vegetables.
4. Gently massage your breasts toward the armpits or get Lymphatic Massage Therapy.
Posted by Juan Ruiz-Tagle at 10:16 AM